Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly is making my spirits brighter!

It didn't take long for me to realize after my first son was born that I needed somewhere to keep all of my precious photos safe.  After many hours spent organizing photos on my laptop and saving to cd's, and much time wasted at other photo sharing sites, I discovered Shutterfly, and I knew it was love. 

Today, my family, extended family and friends all use Shutterfly to save our digital photos (at full resolution and size, forever!), and we use a Shutterfly Share site (free!) to keep everyone updated on our boys.  And did I mention that Shutterfly stuff makes great gifts?  There has hardly been an occasion in our family in recent years where a photo book or another great photo gift hasn't made it on our gift giving list- the options are seemingly endless, and the recipients are always thrilled!

So of course, now that the days are getting shorter and colder, and my pumpkin candle is burning in the kitchen, my mind turns to only one thing- Christmas!  But with a new baby in the house and a toddler running around, my love of the Christmas season quickly turns into an "AAAHHHH!" moment when I think of the daunting task of creating and sending out Christmas cards.  But no fear, to the rescue is Shutterfly, with an amazing selection of Christmas and Holiday cards, and I can even cross some names off of my Christmas shopping list while I'm there.  Presto.  Done!

I do have to admit that I have a love for stationery design, and have done many invitations, announcements and cards in the past.  So for me to give up design control (in exchange for my sanity!) the cards have to be pretty awesome.  Well, thank you Shutterfly for answering the call.  The designs vary from modern to classic, with a huge variety of photo options.  I tend to go for the more classic designs and black and white photos, but I'm determined to branch out this year.  Here are my favorites for 2010- the only problem I'm having now is which one to pick out of all of the great choices!

 

I really love all three of these options for our family, but especially the third one with the "reasons we loved 2010"- what a great way for us to share the highlights of our year with friends and family without the dreaded "Christmas Letter"!  You can choose from tons of choices and make your own Shutterfly Christmas or Holiday cards by clicking here.

And while I'm at it this year, I'm going to cross off a few names on my Christmas list with some 2011 wall calendars of the boys for the Great Grandmas, and some custom canvas wall art of the boys for the Grandparents.  I might even pick up some customized gift tags for myself, to make those days wrapping presents in the basement a little brighter!


Wishing you a very merry start to your Holiday shopping and card making- get to Shutterfly today and get busy!  And keep an eye out for free shipping deals... could it get any better?

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment